Thursday, October 27, 2022

1999 Dart Sabrina The Teenage Witch

1999 SabrinaThis show was definitely a guilty pleasure when I was younger. It ran seven seasons headlined by Melissa Joan Hart.  Yep that's Randy Travis.  Quite a few stars had cameos on the showThe Chilling Adventures of Sabrina was based off this and is a favorite series of mine which can be found on Netflix.

Sabrina was just fun and didn't take itself too seriously and was a good watch for kids.  And selct adults.  Sabrina lived with her two aunties.
Where there are witches there are wizards.  Dom Delouis.
Good color on the back and nice write-ups.  I like it.
The design...well I guess there isn't one.  At a minimum you have to have a logo somewhere right?   A witches hat?  Wand?  Only six cards in a pack which is a bit disappointing but I find that is fairly common amongst non-sport cards.
Fun cards and fun memories.  Salem the cat is a former warlock turned into a cat after trying for world domination.  A beloved member of the family he talks and is definitely cynical as the back of his card states.



6 comments:

  1. Now i need some of these lol.

    I never missed an episode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to find other fans. Definitely a show I enjoyed.

      Delete
  2. The fronts are minimalist indeed. Didn't know about this card set, thanks for showing this off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always enjoy sharing, especially cards about show I'm a fan of.

      Delete
  3. Don't think I ever watched the show... but I did enjoy reading Sabrina comics when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete