Saturday, October 15, 2022

Random Wax: 1997 Bench Warmer with Autograph

1997 Bench Warmer:  A pack I snagged off eBay from one of my favorite sellers of non-sport packs, Bob Rewak.  Always fun pulling an auto and Anita Hart is a cutie.  She is a stuntwoman, actress and model.  I believe this is her only autographed card.
October is when breast cancer awareness is at the forefront so these posts, while 99.9% a guilty pleasure, also allow me to bring up this important subject.  More information can be found at the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
One of the simplest designs you'll find but it works.  I like the Bench Warmer color logo and the fact the rest of the card is all about the ladies.
The backs are just as much fun.  A different photo of the ladies found on the front.  Nikii Ziering and Brooke Burke, a personal favorite, are names many will find familiar.
These sets are always fun.  Doesn't matter what the ladies are doing - working out, lounging or enjoying time on the water.
Never complain when two pretty gals are sharing a card.
Some of the colors and clothing help date these but this was all in my wheelhouse growing up.
I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.



BREAKDOWN:
8 – Total Cards
2 – Double Play
1 – Bonus Card
1 – Authentic Autograph


4 comments:

  1. I've come across a few of these BW autographs through collection purchases... plus added a few to my Japanese PC. I wonder if any of these models went on to have big Hollywood careers and now their signatures are highly sought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've opened a handful of these and not sure any have gone on to big things. Seems like at least one had done fairly well. I'll have to do some research.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep. Two episodes as Nikki. I don't remember the character but it's been decades since I watched the show.

      Delete